St. Vincent de Paul Vincentian Support Hotline
DSC has created a Coronavirus Hotline to support St. Vincent de Paul Council and Conferences and can be accessed at +1 (800) 604-5759
COVID-19 Resource Materials
- Have a supply of food staples and household supplies like laundry detergent and bathroom items, and diapers if you have small children.
- Check to make sure you have at least a 30-day supply of your prescription medications, and have other health supplies on hand, including pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins.
- Know how your local public health agency will share information. Find more information here.
- Learn how your children's schools and your place of work plan to handle any outbreak.
- People with elderly parents or relatives should have a plan in place for caring for them.
FEMA Funeral Resources
FEMA has announced that they will begin accepting applications for funeral assistance on Monday, April 12. The following number will be used for those applying: 844-684-6333.
FEMA released its guidance for the COVID-19 funeral assistance program today.
Take Time to Prepare
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resource Links:
Elderly/Special Care Resources
- Administration for Community Living's COVID-19 Guidelines
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Frequently Asked Questions for State Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program Agencies
- ASL COVID-19 Testing PSA - San Antonio
Mental Health Resources
SBA and Finance Based Resources
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 Resources
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans for Businesses and Nonprofits
- Internal Revenue Service
- CDC Homepage for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Travel Guidance
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC What to do if You are Sick
- CDC What you Need to Know About COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Self Check Guide
Faith Based Resources
- The President's Coronavirus Guidance for America
- World Health Organization Response to COVID-19
- OSHA's Workplace Preparation Guidelines
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- US Governmental Response to COVID-19
- Department of Veterans Affairs COVID-19 Response
- Reslience in a Box Preparedness for Business Checklist